>> Men “Open Class” for all ages. >> Men “Senior Class” for 40 years and over (40+).
>> Women “Open Class” for all ages. >> Women “Senior Class” for 40 years and over (40+).
>> Mix “Open Class” for all ages. >> Mix “Senior Class” for 40 years and over (40+).
1. A team consists of between 2 (minimum) and 4 players (maximum).
2. Each team match has 3 individual games in the following order:
Men Women Mixed
* Men’s double * Women’s double * Mixed double
* Men’s single 1 * Women’s single 1 * Women’s single
* Men’s single 2 * Women’s single 2 * Men’s single
3. The games can be played without an umpire.
The players themselves judge the individual games.
4. The games are played with approved balls.
1. The tournament will be held under the ABC Pool/CUP system to
even out differences in strength between the participating teams.
(see general information Sports disciplines – point 5 Tournament planning – page 20).
2. a) The team which has won the most games in a match is the winner.
b) The teams are ranked in each pool on points, so that the team with most points is
no. 1 and the next-best team is no. 2 etc.
* If 2 teams are tied, the games they have played together decide the result.
* If the teams are still tied, the team with the biggest difference between
games won and games lost, the difference between sets and then in points,
is the winner.
1. Real playing time: 55 minutes.
2. Warming-up: 5 minutes.
3. No sets, only games apply.
1. Unless otherwise specified, the rules of the International Tennis Federation (ITF)
2. Even a referee must apply the international rules.
3. Detailed game rules are published in the tournament programme.
Sporting Tenis Club
Located on the Costa d’en Blanes , was built in 1968, the Sporting Tennis Club, was driven by elite athletes based in Mallorca. It is located on the coastline near the Hotel Punta Negra, and has 7 clay courts and 4 paddle courts. It also has a restaurant and a beach bar.
Localización y contacto
Carretera de Andratx km 10,07
07181 Portals Nous (Calvià) – Illes Balears